Cork & Rind’s Savory Bread Pudding
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
1-Day-Old Baguette, medium diced
½ Jar of Sun-Dried Tomatoes, small diced
3 Tablespoons of Basil Pesto
¼ lb. Onion Garlic Gouda, small diced
¼ lb. Prosciutto, small diced and sautéed until golden brown
2 Teaspoons of black pepper
1 Quart of Heavy Cream
1 Shallot, minced
Non-stick spray and breadcrumbs for lining the pan
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 8x8 glass dish with non-stick spray and then dust with breadcrumbs.
2. Combine eggs, cream, pepper, pesto, sun dried tomatoes, shallot, and black pepper and whisk thoroughly.
3. Fold in, bread, cheese and prosciutto and incorporate.
4. Pour mixture into prepared dish and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until golden, bubbly and the eggs have set.
5. Pull from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before digging in.